Thursday, December 14, 2006

Leave My Food Alone (Update)

When I got home last night and fed the boyz I checked in to see if Diego would again try and eat Theo's portion. Sure enough he backed Theo away from the dish and began eating a second dinner.

Theo just backed up and looked at me for guidance. I picked Diego up and let Theo finish the food.

I suspect this behavior may have started because I recently changed the type of food I'm feeding the boyz. I'm guessing Diego likes this food better and now wants to eat as much as he possibly can. (He's my most finicky eater). Poor Theo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can just see Theo looking over at you with a "see what I have to put up with" look in his eyes. I think Diego is just making up for all the times he didn't like his food and the other boyz finished it off. He probably thinks it's payback time : )