Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Spoke Too Soon

Recently I was marveling to a friend how proud I was that the boyz don't fight over their food. I put out three dishes and the boyz quietly eat their share and then move on.

Well last night I left the kitchen after leaving out their dinner. When I returned a few minutes later I saw Diego standing over Theo's dish with Theo politely standing behind him watching Diego eat his dinner.

I scolded Diego. This morning the same thing happened. I don't know if I'm proud of Theo for being so passive and not fighting or if I need to teach him not to let Diego bully him around.

We'll see how this all proceeds.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm surprised that Theo let Diego eat his food too! Maybe they had some sort of wager going on and Diego "won" Theo's food for the day?