Sunday, November 12, 2006

Life's Not Always Fair

Theo and I took a long nap this afternoon. I felt bad for him because as I lie down to watch some TV he was the first to claim the spot on my chest. A little later Thompson joined us but he all but smothered Theo who by then was lying on his back by my side. Thompson hopped up on me pinning Theo against the couch. Theo didn't seem to mind- he alternated between trying to clean himself and Thompson and napping.

Later Thompson was lying on my chest and Theo hopped up to join us again. Thompson hissed at him and every time Theo gingerly tried to find a spot to lie down Thompson growled. So Theo ended up sitting on my feet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brothers, so competitive! It always seems the littlest brother always gets the brunt of the situation, poor Theo got stuck sitting on your feet : )