Sunday, October 01, 2006

Dreams

I had a bit of a bizarre dream last night. I dreamt that I was feeling a tad frustrated with the boyz playful behavior and I noticed the paint on all the walls and ceilings in my house was peeling. I couldn't believe they were ruining my house to that degree.

It doesn't take a psychologist to know where this dream came from. The past few weeks the boyz have been extremely restless and over the weekend I spent a lot of time scolding all three (Diego and Theo specifically) for misbehavior that included knocking over furniture, climbing on the stove, pulling towels off the rack, etc. And also my kitchen needs painting because some of the paint near the ceiling is beginning to peel.

I remember waking up feeling kind of bad about the dream however since the boyz are just being boys.

No comments: