Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Flakes

I shaved my head on the 4th of July (an annual summer hair cut I've done the past few years). It's much cooler, my head isn't odd shaped, and it makes taking a shower a brief experience.

I took a walk around a lake near my house and didn't wear a hat so I ended up a little sunburned on top. Yesterday my head was peeling so I was slapping my noggin watching all the dead skin cells float down. I looked over and noticed Theo was watching me intently. I'm sure he was thinking to himself (if there is actually thinking going on in that head of his) that he had finally seen me lose it. Didn't take very long.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to be able to shave my head in the summer! I have really thick curly hair and sometimes in the summer it feels like I'm wearing a carpet on my head. But, I'm to vain.