Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Where's D?

Diego-san freaked me out a little last night. I got home from the Twins game and was greeted at the door by Theo and Thompson. Usually all three boyz are right there standing in the doorway waiting for me (which always makes me feel just a little bit better no matter how bad a day it was) but this time Diego was nowhere in sight. As I was getting ready for bed I kept looking for the big guy to appear but nope- he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

As I fed Thompson and Theo the last meal of the day, I figured the food incentive would surely motivate Diego to appear but that wasn't the case. As I went upstairs to get ready for bed, I began to get worried. The other boyz were acting as normal as can be so that eased my mind a bit. I figured that if something had happened to Diego, Thompson at least would be acting a little worried. So I began a search of the house and as I descended the stairs into the basement a big black fur ball flew on by me. I don't know what he was up to but was relieved to see him.

No comments: