Sunday, April 23, 2006

Theo's Time

Diego-san's time is last thing before bed. Thompson's time is first thing in the morning. Theo's time, is well every moment in between those two times. Theo is the boy who likes to spend the most time with me. If he isn't hounding one of the other boyz he likely is following me around.

His favorite time to spend with me however is when I'm on my computer. I'll let him in the office (if I close the door he'll try to claw his way in and when he gets frustrated with his lack of progress he'll meow until I open the door). He gets down right at my feet, hesitates for a moment and then launches himself into my lap with his front two paws going over my shoulder. He'll sit in my lap for a while but inevitably nothing I do on the computer interests him enough so he'll want to get down only to want to get back up moments later.

No comments: